Day 204

January 23, 2011

i did something pretty experimental with my holga recently….I wanted to run two rolls of 35mm film into one hlga (designed for 120 film) so that i would get one image spread over two rolls of film.

The monster camera I made for the job looked like this

 

It was fun..if a little hard to get working, as with everything I do, the first time is a practice. so here’s one of the results.

 

Advertisements

2 Responses to “Day 204”

  1. this experiment turned out great! thanks for the nice comment on my blog! keep up the good work.

  2. Awesome job. I love the pics

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: